This is America's premier triple layer impact screen fabric finished in USA and bordered with high quality hook & loop. Slightly thinner than the 501 but otherwise very similar. Tested for ball speeds in excess of 200mph, this screen provides the exceptional durability, highest image quality, and the lowest noise level at impact.
Finished fabric is bound with a heavy duty hook & loop (typically the loop side) around the perimeter, double stitched, with stainless rolled rimmed grommets standard around the top and all 4 sides of the screen. Some choose to have a pole pocket or rod pocket on the bottom of the screen or a bungee through the pocket.
Also available completely customized to your specifications.
Features and Benefits:
- America's leading triple layer 801 fabric from Jason Mills
- Excellent durability
- Quietest screen on the market
- Lowest ball bounce back of any screen available
- Finished with a heavy duty, double stitched Hook & Loop border for added strength in a matching white color
- Stimpson #2 rolled rim grommets offer a smooth edge transition between grommet and border and will not rust in fluctuating garage temperatures
- 100% MADE IN USA
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A COMMERCIAL FABRIC AND PUT THROUGH A FINISHING PROCESS TO INCREASE STRENGTH. SOME LIGHT STREAKS MAY BE PRESENT AND ARE NORMAL. THEY CAN NOT BE SEEN WHILE THE IMAGE IS PROJECTED.
*Ball Bungees not included.*
Ship times shown at checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product has shipped. Please note this item currently has a lead time of 3 weeks, which is not shown in the estimate. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
All screens regardless of size are completely custom made and sewn by One Stop Sim Shop seamstresses and are therefore not returnable or eligible for a refund. Please confirm your specifications before completing your purchase.