These underlayment panels are a new modular, interlocking drain tile system that provides superior vertical and horizontal drainage in a very cost-effective manner. The great low cost option are extremely durable and suitable for golf enclosures, whether they're indoors or out.
These complement the Champion and Professional panels for applications that don’t require a structural base – like rooftops, some sports fields and turf being installed over concrete, asphalt or crushed aggregate.
The new drain tile’s innovative design provides quick and clear drainage paths for water and waste, an open-grid surface to eliminate puddling, and a patented six-point locking system to keep tiles flat and secure while still providing a stable, non-structural base for the entire installation.
Panels sold individually.
Drain Tile Specs:
- Dimensions: 15.75” x 15.75” x 0.5”
- Average Panel Weight: 0.55 lbs per sq ft. / 0.95 lbs per tile
- Compressive strength of 1,250 psi
- 25,000 lbs of rollover weight
- Vertical Drainage: 1,582” per hour
- Horizontal Drainage: 126” per hour
- Can Be Installed Over:
- Compacted Aggregate
- Stagnant Water
- Infill Migration