This is a new screen, cream in color, finished in the US. Slightly thinner than the 501 and slightly coarser hand than the 801. The initial abrasive durability tests on this screen have been outstanding and lasted 3x as long as other screens. Tested for ball speeds in excess of 200mph, this screen provides the exceptional durability, highest image quality, and the lowest noise level at impact. I hope this lasts as long with golf balls or longer than any current screen on the market but it is too new for long term test results. So far, I love it and it has a unique cream color that has a very classic and sophisticated look.
Finished fabric is bound with a heavy duty binding around the perimeter, double stitched, with stainless rolled rimmed grommets standard around the top and all 4 sides of the screen.
Also available completely customized to your specifications.
Features and Benefits:
- America's leading triple layer fabric from Jason Mills
- Excellent durability
- Quietest screen on the market
- Lowest ball bounce back of any screen available
- Finished with a heavy duty, double stitched woven border for added strength in a matching white color
- Stimpson #2 rolled rim grommets offer a smooth edge transition between grommet and border and will not rust in fluctuating garage temperatures
- FINISHED IN USA
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A COMMERCIAL FABRIC AND PUT THROUGH A FINISHING PROCESS TO INCREASE STRENGTH. SOME LIGHT STREAKS MAY BE PRESENT AND ARE NORMAL. THEY CAN NOT BE SEEN WHILE THE IMAGE IS PROJECTED.
*Ball Bungees not included.*
Ship times shown at checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product has shipped. Please note this item currently has a lead time of 3 weeks, which is not shown in the estimate. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.